Hublot Big Bang Diamond Watch
In stock - free next day delivery
Hublot Big Bang Diamond Watch | £8,600
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
Please note that this is only a guide and will not take into account the style of ring. For example, if you are choosing a ring with a deep band width, you may need a larger size.
Our online price promise means that if you find any of our branded jewellery or watches in stock sold for a lower price elsewhere, we will happily match that price for you as long as the following applies...
For details of how to make a Price Promise claim in-store, please read our Price Promise policy
Hublot Big Bang Diamond Watch (M122715)
The ultimate statement of the 'Art of Fusion', this Hublot Big Bang Diamond Watch showcases innovative materials to create a design that is both uncompromising and beautiful. Its dazzling diamond bezel makes its multi-layer construction even more striking.
At A Glance
- Presented on a white structured lined rubber strap with stainless steel deployment buckle clasp
- 38mm satin-finished and polished stainless steel case with 100m water resistance
- Polished stainless steel bezel set with 126 diamonds (0.87ct) and 6 H-shaped titanium screws
- Scratch resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment
- White dial with Arabic numeral and baton hour markers
- Powered by the HUB2900 quartz movement
- 3 to 5 years power reserve
|Case Size (mm)||38|
|Total Diamond Carat Weight (ct)||0.90|
|Diamond Cut||Round Brilliant|
|Clasp Type||Deployment Buckle|
|Glass Type||Sapphire Crystal Glass|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Years|