Hublot Big Bang Diamond Watch
In stock - free delivery on 19th October
Hublot Big Bang Diamond Watch | £8,600
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
Please note that this is only a guide and will not take into account the style of ring. For example, if you are choosing a ring with a deep band width, you may need a larger size.
Our online price promise means that if you find any of our branded jewellery or watches in stock sold for a lower price elsewhere, we will happily match that price for you as long as the following applies...
For details of how to make a Price Promise claim in-store, please read our Price Promise policy
Hublot Big Bang Diamond Watch (M122714)
Both uncompromising and beautiful, this Hublot Big Bang Diamond Watch has been designed with a unique combination of materials to fuse tradition with innovation. Its dazzling diamond bezel echoes the brand’s signature Porthole design in the most luxurious way.
At A Glance
- Presented on a black lined rubber strap with stainless steel deployment buckle clasp
- 38mm satin-finished and polished stainless steel case with 100m water resistance
- Polished stainless steel bezel set with 126 diamonds (0.87ct) and 6 H-shaped titanium screws
- Scratch resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment
- Matte black dial with Arabic numeral and baton hour markers
- Powered by the HUB2900 quartz movement
- 3 to 5 years power reserve
|Case Size (mm)||38|
|Total Diamond Carat Weight (ct)||0.90|
|Diamond Cut||Round Brilliant|
|Clasp Type||Deployment Buckle|
|Glass Type||Sapphire Crystal Glass|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Years|