Hublot Big Bang Automatic Chronograph Watch
In stock - free next day delivery
Hublot Big Bang Automatic Chronograph Watch | £10,400
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
Please note that this is only a guide and will not take into account the style of ring. For example, if you are choosing a ring with a deep band width, you may need a larger size.
Our online price promise means that if you find any of our branded jewellery or watches in stock sold for a lower price elsewhere, we will happily match that price for you as long as the following applies...
For details of how to make a Price Promise claim in-store, please read our Price Promise policy
Hublot Big Bang Automatic Chronograph Watch (M122710)
With a sharp-edged design and brushed finish, this Hublot Big Bang Automatic Chronograph Watch creates a distinctly industrial aesthetic. A high-performance timepiece that gives sport-inspired design a unique identity, this Hublot is daring, powerful and uncompromisingly technical.
At A Glance
- Presented on a black lined rubber strap with stainless steel deployment buckle clasp
- 44mm satin-finished stainless steel case with 100m water resistance
- Vertical satin-finished stainless steel bezel with 6 H-shaped titanium screws
- Scratch resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment
- Matte black dial with baton hour markers
- Three chronograph sub-dials
- Date window at 4:30
- Powered by the HUB4100 self-winding automatic movement
- Up to 42 hours power reserve
|Case Size (mm)||44|
|Clasp Type||Deployment Buckle|
|Glass Type||Sapphire Crystal Glass|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Years|