Hublot Big Bang Unico Titanium Automatic Chronograph Watch
In stock - free next day delivery
Hublot Big Bang Unico Titanium Automatic Chronograph Watch | £15,600
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
Please note that this is only a guide and will not take into account the style of ring. For example, if you are choosing a ring with a deep band width, you may need a larger size.
Our online price promise means that if you find any of our branded jewellery or watches in stock sold for a lower price elsewhere, we will happily match that price for you as long as the following applies...
For details of how to make a Price Promise claim in-store, please read our Price Promise policy
Hublot Big Bang Unico Titanium Automatic Chronograph Watch (M122698)
The sharp-styled edges and layered design make the iconic Porthole design look even sportier on this Hublot Big Bang Unico Automatic Chronograph Watch. Boasting all the power of the Unico Manufacture movement but in a more compact size, this sleek and stylish timepiece doesn’t compromise on performance.
At A Glance
- Presented on a black lined rubber strap with titanium deployment buckle clasp
- 42mm polished and satin-finished titanium case with 100m water resistance
- Satin-finished and polished titanium bezel with 6 H-shaped titanium screws
- Scratch resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment
- Matte black skeleton dial with Arabic numeral and baton hour markers
- Two chronograph sub-dials
- Date window at 3 o’clock
- Powered by the HUB1280 UNICO Manufacture self-winding automatic chronograph flyback movement with column wheel
- Up to 72 hours power reserve
|Case Size (mm)||42|
|Clasp Type||Deployment Buckle|
|Glass Type||Sapphire Crystal Glass|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Years|