Hublot Big Bang Unico Titanium & Ceramic Automatic Chronograph Watch
In stock - free delivery by 22nd October
Hublot Big Bang Unico Titanium & Ceramic Automatic Chronograph Watch | £16,500
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
Please note that this is only a guide and will not take into account the style of ring. For example, if you are choosing a ring with a deep band width, you may need a larger size.
Our online price promise means that if you find any of our branded jewellery or watches in stock sold for a lower price elsewhere, we will happily match that price for you as long as the following applies...
For details of how to make a Price Promise claim in-store, please read our Price Promise policy
Hublot Big Bang Unico Titanium & Ceramic Automatic Chronograph Watch (M122683)
With its distinctive skeleton dial showcasing Hublot's first ever in-house Unico Manufacture movement , this Hublot Big Bang Unico Titanium & Ceramic Automatic Chronograph Watch has been re-designed in a more compact style. A bold fusion of high-tech materials, this timepiece doesn’t compromise on style or performance.
At A Glance
- Presented on a black structured lined rubber strap with titanium and black ceramic deployant buckle clasp
- 45mm polished and satin-finished titanium case with 100m water resistance
- Satin-finished and polished black ceramic bezel with 6 H-shaped titanium screws
- Scratch resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment
- Matte black skeleton dial with Arabic numeral and baton hour markers
- Two chronograph sub-dials
- Date window at 3 o’clock
- Powered by the HUB1242 UNICO Manufacture self-winding automatic chronograph flyback movement with column wheel
- Up to 72 hours power reserve
|Case Size (mm)||45|
|Clasp Type||Deployment Buckle|
|Glass Type||Sapphire Crystal Glass|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Years|