Bremont Broadsword Bronze Automatic Chronometer Men's Watch
In stock - free next day delivery
Bremont Broadsword Bronze Automatic Chronometer Men's Watch | £2,995
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
Please note that this is only a guide and will not take into account the style of ring. For example, if you are choosing a ring with a deep band width, you may need a larger size.
Our online price promise means that if you find any of our branded jewellery or watches in stock sold for a lower price elsewhere, we will happily match that price for you as long as the following applies...
For details of how to make a Price Promise claim in-store, please read our Price Promise policy
Bremont Broadsword Bronze Automatic Chronometer Men's Watch (M122292)
This Bremont Broadsword Bronze Automatic Chronometer Men's Watch is a contemporary take on the three handed 'Dirty Dozen' watch, a series of timepieces designed for the British Army during World War Two. The perfect timepiece for classic style, this new timepiece joins the iconic Armed Forces Collection.
At A Glance
- Presented on a brown leather strap with buckle fastening
- 40mm case size with 100m water resistance
- Designed with a CuSn8 bronze case, a solid solution strengthened copper alloy with 8% tin to add strength and make it wear resistant to corrosion
- Brown dial with sub dial at 6 o'clock
- Numbered hour markers with date window at 3 o'clock
- Scratch resistant sapphire crystal glass
- Powered by an automatic movement
|Case Size (mm)||40|
|Glass Type||Sapphire Crystal Glass|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 Years|