Oris Lake Baikal Limited Edition Automatic Men's Watch
Hurry while stocks last - free next day delivery
Oris Lake Baikal Limited Edition Automatic Men's Watch | £1,850
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
Please note that this is only a guide and will not take into account the style of ring. For example, if you are choosing a ring with a deep band width, you may need a larger size.
Our online price promise means that if you find any of our branded jewellery or watches in stock sold for a lower price elsewhere, we will happily match that price for you as long as the following applies...
For details of how to make a Price Promise claim in-store, please read our Price Promise policy
Oris Lake Baikal Limited Edition Automatic Men's Watch (M121766)
Oris have teamed up with the Lake Baikal Foundation to raise funds in support of 'Point No 1', a conservation project to protect the lake. This Oris Lake Baikal Limited Edition Automatic Men's Watch is limited to just 1,999 pieces which marks the year Russia adopted the Baikal Law protecting the lake.
At A Glance
- Limited to just 1,999 pieces
- Presented on a stainless steel bracelet
- 43.5mm case size with 300m water resistance
- Blue dial with blue bezel
- Baton hour markers with date window at 6 o'clock
- Special case back decoration inspired by the frozen ice of Lake Baikal, engraved with the limited edition number
- Scratch resistant sapphire crystal glass
- Powered by a Swiss automatic movement
|Supplier Code||01 733 7730 4175-SET|
|Case Size (mm)||43.5|
|Clasp Type||Fold Over Clasp|
|Glass Type||Sapphire Crystal Glass|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Years|