Tudor 1926 Automatic Ladies Watch
Pay nothing today
Paying a deposit is optional when you spread the cost interest-free
Only available in selected stores
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
Please note that this is only a guide and will not take into account the style of ring. For example, if you are choosing a ring with a deep band width, you may need a larger size.
Our online price promise means that if you find any of our branded jewellery or watches in stock sold for a lower price elsewhere, we will happily match that price for you as long as the following applies...
For details of how to make a Price Promise claim in-store, please read our Price Promise policy
Tudor 1926 Automatic Ladies Watch (M120360)
Free Tudor Watch Sizing
Tell us your wrist size in the checkout and we’ll adjust your bracelet watch before we despatch.
The standard bracelet size for Tudor is below.
This Tudor 1926 Automatic Ladies Watch pays tribute to its early history with a timeless and elegant design.
At A Glance
- Presented on a stainless steel bracelet with fold over clasp
- 28mm case size with 100m water resistance
- Patterned white dial with hints of rose gold
- Baton and numbered hour markers with date window at 3 o'clock
- Scratch resistant sapphire crystal glass
- Powered by the Self-winding mechanical movement, Calibre T201
- Power reserve of 38 hours
|Case Size (mm)||28|
|Clasp Type||Fold Over Clasp with Safety|
|Glass Type||Sapphire Crystal Glass|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Years|