Item code: M118347
Out of stock
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
Please note that this is only a guide and will not take into account the style of ring. For example, if you are choosing a ring with a deep band width, you may need a larger size.
Our online price promise means that if you find any of our branded jewellery or watches in stock sold for a lower price elsewhere, we will happily match that price for you as long as the following applies...
For details of how to make a Price Promise claim in-store, please read our Price Promise policy
OMEGA Speedmaster Apollo 11 Anniversary Limited Edition Moonwatch (M118347)
Celebrating the 50th anniversary of the Apollo 11 mission in 1969, this OMEGA Speedmaster Limited Edition Moonwatch honours the iconic Speedmaster collection and its involvement with all six moon landings.
At A Glance
- Limited to just 6,969 pieces worldwide
- Naiad lock caseback reveals numerous engravings and a laser-engraved astronaut's footprint positioned on a medallion under the sapphire crystal
- 18ct Moonshine™ gold plated lettering with "That's one small step for a man" and "One giant leap for mankind" on the caseback
- Polished-brushed metallic bracelet with an additional Velcro strap with black-coated cork
- 42mm stainless steel case with a polished 18ct Moonshine™ Gold bezel with a polished black ceramic [ZrO2] bezel with a tachymeter scale
- Flat scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on both sides
- Varnished grey and black dial with all indexes and hands in 18ct Moonshine™ Gold
- Three chronograph sub dials with a distinctive sub dial at 9 o'clock with a laser-engraved image of Buzz Aldrin climbing down onto the lunar surface
- Powered by the OMEGA Master Chronometer Calibre 3861
|Case Size (mm)||42|
|Clasp Type||Fold Over Clasp|
|Glass Type||Sapphire Crystal Glass|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Years|