OMEGA Constellation Globemaster Co-Axial Master Chronometer Annual Calendar Men's Watch
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
Please note that this is only a guide and will not take into account the style of ring. For example, if you are choosing a ring with a deep band width, you may need a larger size.
Our online price promise means that if you find any of our branded jewellery or watches in stock sold for a lower price elsewhere, we will happily match that price for you as long as the following applies...
For details of how to make a Price Promise claim in-store, please read our Price Promise policy
OMEGA Constellation Globemaster Co-Axial Master Chronometer Annual Calendar Men's Watch (M118290)
Featuring revolutionary anti-magnetic technology, this OMEGA Constellation Globemaster Co-Axial Master Chronometer Annual Calendar Men's Watch is the world's first master chronometer, enhancing its reputation within the watch-making industry.
At A Glance
- Presented on a black leather strap
- 41mm case size with 100m water resistance
- Black 'Pie Pan' dial featuring a month of the year within each facet
- Date window at 6 o'clock
- 18ct white gold constellation star, hands and indexes, filled with Super Lumi-Nova
- Scratch resistant sapphire crystal glass
- Central observatory medallion transparent case back in sapphire crystal glass
- Powered by an automatic self-winding calibre OMEGA 8922 movement with co-axial escapement
- Power reserve of 55 hours
|Case Size (mm)||41|
|Clasp Type||Fold Over Clasp|
|Glass Type||Sapphire Crystal Glass|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Years|