Click & Collect is still available | Call 0800 169 2329 to order and collect in your local Tudor stockist
Free delivery this weekend only
Tudor Heritage Advisor Titanium and Steel Automatic Men's Watch
Only available in selected stores
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
Please note that this is only a guide and will not take into account the style of ring. For example, if you are choosing a ring with a deep band width, you may need a larger size.
Our online price promise means that if you find any of our branded jewellery or watches in stock sold for a lower price elsewhere, we will happily match that price for you as long as the following applies...
For details of how to make a Price Promise claim in-store, please read our Price Promise policy
Tudor Heritage Advisor Titanium and Steel Automatic Men's Watch (M117888)
A modern version of the Tudor emblematic 1957 alarm clock, this Tudor Heritage Advisor automatic men's watch is modernised with small, subtle touches and new technical features to optimise performance.
At A Glance
- Presented on a black alligator leather strap with a folding clasp and safety catch
- 42mm titanium and steel case with a polished and satin finish and smooth steel bezel
- Waterproof to 100m
- Domed sapphire crystal
- Silver dial with an ON/OFF indicator for the alarm function at 9 o'clock
- Alarm power reserve shown on a disc at 3 o'clock
- Date hand and counter at 6 o'clock
- A self-winding mechanical movement, powered by the calibre 2892 with a power reserve of approximately 42 hours
|Case Size (mm)||42|
|Clasp Type||Deployment Buckle|
|Glass Type||Sapphire Crystal Glass|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Years|