Tudor Heritage Advisor Titanium and Steel Automatic Men's Watch
Only available in store
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
Please note that this is only a guide and will not take into account the style of ring. For example, if you are choosing a ring with a deep band width, you may need a larger size.
Our online price promise means that if you find any of our branded jewellery or watches in stock sold for a lower price elsewhere, we will happily match that price for you as long as the following applies...
For details of how to make a Price Promise claim in-store, please read our Price Promise policy
Tudor Heritage Advisor Titanium and Steel Automatic Men's Watch (M117888)
A modern version of the Tudor emblematic 1957 alarm clock, this Tudor Heritage Advisor automatic men's watch is modernised with small, subtle touches and new technical features to optimise performance.
At A Glance
- Presented on a black alligator leather strap with a folding clasp and safety catch
- 42mm titanium and steel case with a polished and satin finish and smooth steel bezel
- Waterproof to 100m
- Domed sapphire crystal
- Silver dial with an ON/OFF indicator for the alarm function at 9 o'clock
- Alarm power reserve shown on a disc at 3 o'clock
- Date hand and counter at 6 o'clock
- A self-winding mechanical movement, powered by the calibre 2892 with a power reserve of approximately 42 hours
|Case Size (mm)||42|
|Clasp Type||Deployment Buckle|
|Glass Type||Sapphire Crystal Glass|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Years|