Breitling Superocean Heritage Outerknown Black Steel Automatic Chronograph Men’s Watch
Out of stock
Breitling Superocean Heritage Outerknown Black Steel Automatic Chronograph Men’s Watch | £5,600
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
Please note that this is only a guide and will not take into account the style of ring. For example, if you are choosing a ring with a deep band width, you may need a larger size.
Our online price promise means that if you find any of our branded jewellery or watches in stock sold for a lower price elsewhere, we will happily match that price for you as long as the following applies...
For details of how to make a Price Promise claim in-store, please read our Price Promise policy
Breitling Superocean Heritage Outerknown Black Steel Automatic Chronograph Men’s Watch (M116233)
Celebrating Breitling’s partnership with Outerknown, a sustainable apparel manufacturer, this high-performance Breitling Superocean Heritage is designed to make a dramatic statement.
At A Glance
- Blue ECONYL Nato strap created from nylon waste
- 44mm black DLC-coated stainless steel case with a unidirectional ratcheted bezel and 200m water resistance
- Blue dial with baton hour markers
- Cambered sapphire crystal glass which is glareproofed on both sides
- Day and date window at 3 o’clock
- Three chronograph sub-dials
- Powered by the officially chronometer certified Breitling 13 self-winding mechanical movement
- Minimum of 48 hours power reserve
|Range||Breitling Superocean Heritage|
|Function||Chronograph, Day & Date|
|Case Size (mm)||44|
|Glass Type||Sapphire Crystal Glass|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Years|