Item code: M115925
Out of stock
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
Please note that this is only a guide and will not take into account the style of ring. For example, if you are choosing a ring with a deep band width, you may need a larger size.
Our online price promise means that if you find any of our branded jewellery or watches in stock sold for a lower price elsewhere, we will happily match that price for you as long as the following applies...
For details of how to make a Price Promise claim in-store, please read our Price Promise policy
Ingersoll Herald Automatic Watch (M115925)
Bringing a touch of magic to timekeeping, the eye-catching skeletonised dial of this Ingersoll Herald watch evokes the romance of a by-gone era, whilst the sleek mesh strap adds a trendy retro vibe.
At A Glance
- Stainless steel mesh strap
- 40mm stainless steel case with a polished bezel and 50m water resistance
- Grey skeleton dial with baton hour markers
- Small seconds dial at 6 o’clock
- Scratch resistant mineral glass
- Powered by an automatic movement
|Case Size (mm)||40|
|Glass Type||Mineral Glass|