Item code: M113884
In Stock, Free Next Day Delivery
OMEGA Speedmaster Moonwatch 'Dark Side of the Moon' Apollo 8 Automatic Chronograph Men’s Watch| £7,830
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
Please note that this is only a guide and will not take into account the style of ring. For example, if you are choosing a ring with a deep band width, you may need a larger size.
Our online price promise means that if you find any of our branded jewellery or watches in stock sold for a lower price elsewhere, we will happily match that price for you as long as the following applies...
For details of how to make a Price Promise claim in-store, please read our Price Promise policy
OMEGA Speedmaster Moonwatch 'Dark Side of the Moon' Apollo 8 Automatic Chronograph Men’s Watch (M113884)
Marking 50 years since the Apollo 8 crew became the first humans to see the dark side of the Moon, this collectible OMEGA Speedmaster Moonwatch 'Dark Side of the Moon' Apollo 8 Automatic Chronograph Men’s Watch pays tribute with a beautiful skeletonised dial and a specially decorated version of the famous Moonwatch calibre 1861.
At A Glance
- Black perforated leather strap with contrasting yellow stitching and lining
- 44.25mm black ceramic case with 50m water resistance
- Black ceramic bezel with tachymeter scale
- Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal glass with anti-reflective treatment on both sides
- Black ceramic skeletonised dial with baton hour markers
- Three chronograph sub-dials
- Specially decorated movement, laser-ablated to show the light side of the moon’s surface through the dial and the dark side through the sapphire crystal case back
- OMEGA calibre 1869 hand-wound mechanical movement
|Case Size (mm)||44|
|Glass Type||Sapphire Crystal Glass|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Years|