OMEGA Speedmaster Moonwatch 'Blue Side of the Moon' Automatic Chronometer Men’s Watch
In stock - free delivery on 14th July
OMEGA Speedmaster Moonwatch 'Blue Side of the Moon' Automatic Chronometer Men’s Watch | £11,040
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
Please note that this is only a guide and will not take into account the style of ring. For example, if you are choosing a ring with a deep band width, you may need a larger size.
Our online price promise means that if you find any of our branded jewellery or watches in stock sold for a lower price elsewhere, we will happily match that price for you as long as the following applies...
For details of how to make a Price Promise claim in-store, please read our Price Promise policy
OMEGA Speedmaster Moonwatch 'Blue Side of the Moon' Automatic Chronometer Men’s Watch (M113881)
One of OMEGA’s most iconic models, this OMEGA Speedmaster Moonwatch 'Blue Side of the Moon' Automatic Chronometer Men’s Watch takes their spirit of adventure one step further with a Master Chronometer movement and a beautiful Moonphase display.
At A Glance
- Blue leather strap with white stitching
- 44.25mm blue ceramic case with 50m water resistance
- Blue ceramic bezel with tachymeter scale
- Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal glass with anti-reflective treatment on both sides
- Blue ceramic dial with 18ct white gold baton hour markers and hands
- Two chronograph sub-dials and moonphase indicator at 6 o'clock
- Resistant to magnetic fields greater than 15,000 gauss
- OMEGA Co-Axial Master Chronometer calibre 9904 automatic movement
- 60 hour power reserve
|Case Size (mm)||44|
|Clasp Type||Deployment Buckle|
|Glass Type||Sapphire Crystal Glass|
|Manufacturer Warranty||4 Years|