Breitling Navitimer 1 Automatic Chronograph Men’s Watch
In stock - free delivery on 3rd August
Breitling Navitimer 1 Automatic Chronograph Men’s Watch | £4,620
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
Please note that this is only a guide and will not take into account the style of ring. For example, if you are choosing a ring with a deep band width, you may need a larger size.
Our online price promise means that if you find any of our branded jewellery or watches in stock sold for a lower price elsewhere, we will happily match that price for you as long as the following applies...
For details of how to make a Price Promise claim in-store, please read our Price Promise policy
Breitling Navitimer 1 Automatic Chronograph Men’s Watch (M113567)
It might be smaller than the original, but that doesn't mean the Breitling Navitimer 1's capabilities are at all diminished. Staying true to its iconic style, the famous circular slide rule is still capable of performing all airborne navigation ops.
At A Glance
- Black leather strap with white stitching
- 41mm stainless steel case with a bi-directional ratcheted bezel and 30m water resistance
- Cambered scratch-resistant sapphire crystal which is glareproofed on both sides
- Black dial with silver-coloured baton hour markers
- Date window at 3 o'clock
- Three chronograph sub-dials
- Circular slide rule
- Powered by the COSC chronometer certified Breitling Calibre 13 self-winding mechanical movement
- Minimum power reserve of 48 hours
|Function||Chronograph, Chronometer, Date|
|Case Size (mm)||41|
|Glass Type||Sapphire Crystal Glass|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Years|