Tudor Black Bay Automatic Men's Watch
Only available in store
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
Please note that this is only a guide and will not take into account the style of ring. For example, if you are choosing a ring with a deep band width, you may need a larger size.
Our online price promise means that if you find any of our branded jewellery or watches in stock sold for a lower price elsewhere, we will happily match that price for you as long as the following applies...
For details of how to make a Price Promise claim in-store, please read our Price Promise policy
Tudor Black Bay Automatic Men's Watch (M111193)
Making the most of sixty years of diving knowledge and expertise, this Tudor Black Bay men’s watch is the ultimate tool watch. It’s rugged enough for adventures on the water, but looks great on land too.
At A Glance
- Aged blue leather strap
- 41mm stainless steel case with a blue uni-directional rotating bezel and 200m water resistance
- Domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal glass
- Black dial with luminous dot and baton hour markers
- Snowflake hands
- Powered by the Manufacture Calibre MT5602 (COSC) Self-winding mechanical movement with bidirectional rotor system
- Minimum power reserve of 70 hours
|Case Size (mm)||41|
|Clasp Type||Deployment Buckle|
|Glass Type||Sapphire Crystal Glass|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Years|