Tudor Heritage Black Bay Chrono Steel Automatic Men's Watch
Only available in selected stores
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
Please note that this is only a guide and will not take into account the style of ring. For example, if you are choosing a ring with a deep band width, you may need a larger size.
Our online price promise means that if you find any of our branded jewellery or watches in stock sold for a lower price elsewhere, we will happily match that price for you as long as the following applies...
For details of how to make a Price Promise claim in-store, please read our Price Promise policy
Tudor Heritage Black Bay Chrono Steel Automatic Men's Watch (M109975)
Driven by a powerful Manufacture movement, this rugged Tudor Black Bay Chrono watch is a worthy new addition to this iconic collection. It’s a daring combination of diving heritage with a sporty motor racing pedigree.
At A Glance
- Stainless steel bracelet with a folding clasp
- 41mm stainless steel case with a fixed tachymetric bezel and 200m water resistance
- Domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal glass
- Black dial with luminous dot hour markers
- Snowflake hands
- Date window at 6 o’clock
- Two chronograph sub dials
- Powered by the officially chronometer certified Tudor Manufacture Calibre MT5813 self-winding mechanical movement
- Minimum power reserve of 70 hours
|Collection||Black Bay Chrono|
|Case Size (mm)||41|
|Clasp Type||Fold Over Concealed|
|Glass Type||Sapphire Crystal Glass|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Years|