Tudor Black Bay Chrono Automatic Men's Watch
Only available in store
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
Please note that this is only a guide and will not take into account the style of ring. For example, if you are choosing a ring with a deep band width, you may need a larger size.
Our online price promise means that if you find any of our branded jewellery or watches in stock sold for a lower price elsewhere, we will happily match that price for you as long as the following applies...
For details of how to make a Price Promise claim in-store, please read our Price Promise policy
Tudor Black Bay Chrono Automatic Men's Watch (M109975)
Free Tudor Watch Sizing
Tell us your wrist size in the checkout and we’ll adjust your bracelet watch before we despatch.
The standard bracelet size for Tudor is below.
Driven by a powerful Manufacture movement, this rugged Tudor Black Bay Chrono watch is a worthy new addition to this iconic collection. It’s a daring combination of diving heritage with a sporty motor racing pedigree.
At A Glance
- Stainless steel bracelet with a folding clasp
- 41mm stainless steel case with a fixed tachymetric bezel and 200m water resistance
- Domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal glass
- Black dial with luminous dot hour markers
- Snowflake hands
- Date window at 6 o’clock
- Two chronograph sub dials
- Powered by the Manufacture Calibre MT5813 (COSC) Self-winding mechanical movement with bidirectional rotor system
- Minimum power reserve of 70 hours
|Collection||Black Bay Chrono|
|Case Size (mm)||41|
|Clasp Type||Fold Over Concealed|
|Glass Type||Sapphire Crystal Glass|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Years|