Tudor Black Bay Automatic Men's Watch
In stock - free next day delivery
Tudor Black Bay Automatic Men's Watch | £2,600
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
Please note that this is only a guide and will not take into account the style of ring. For example, if you are choosing a ring with a deep band width, you may need a larger size.
Our online price promise means that if you find any of our branded jewellery or watches in stock sold for a lower price elsewhere, we will happily match that price for you as long as the following applies...
For details of how to make a Price Promise claim in-store, please read our Price Promise policy
Tudor Black Bay Automatic Men's Watch (M104997)
A modern update of a legendary timepiece, this award-winning automatic Tudor Black Bay was inspired by the brand’s first diving watch. Its in-house movement ensures unrivalled precision.
At A Glance
- Aged black leather strap
- 41mm stainless steel case with a Burgundy uni-directional rotating bezel and 200m water resistance
- Domed scratch-resistant anti-reflective sapphire crystal glass
- Black dial with luminous rose golden baton hour markers
- Snowflake hands
- Powered by the Manufacture Calibre MT5602 (COSC) Self-winding mechanical movement with bidirectional rotor system
- Minimum power reserve of 70 hours
|Case Size (mm)||41|
|Clasp Type||Fold Over Clasp|
|Glass Type||Sapphire Crystal Glass|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Years|