OMEGA Speedmaster Moonwatch Professional Chronograph Men's Watch
Pay nothing today
Paying a deposit is optional when you spread the cost interest-free
Out of stock
OMEGA Speedmaster Moonwatch Professional Chronograph Men's Watch | £5,000
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
Please note that this is only a guide and will not take into account the style of ring. For example, if you are choosing a ring with a deep band width, you may need a larger size.
Our online price promise means that if you find any of our branded jewellery or watches in stock sold for a lower price elsewhere, we will happily match that price for you as long as the following applies...
For details of how to make a Price Promise claim in-store, please read our Price Promise policy
OMEGA Speedmaster Moonwatch Professional Chronograph Men's Watch (M103836)
Free OMEGA Watch Sizing
Tell us your wrist size in the checkout and we’ll adjust your bracelet watch before we despatch.
The standard bracelet size for OMEGA is below.
One of the most iconic timepieces, the OMEGA Speedmaster Moonwatch has been part of six lunar missions. Discover an impressive representation of OMEGA's adventurous pioneering spirit.
At A Glance
- Presented on a brushed and polished steel bracelet
- 42mm steel case with a tachymetre bezel and 50m water resistance
- Domed, scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment inside
- Black dial with three chronograph sub dials
- 30-minute and 12-hour recorder
- Powered by the OMEGA mechanical calibre 1863, the iconic manual-winding movement worn on the moon
- This timepiece is offered with a special Moonwatch presentation box which contains a "NATO" strap
- Transparent caseback
|Case Size (mm)||42|
|Clasp Type||Fold Over Clasp with Push Button|
|Glass Type||Sapphire Crystal Glass|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Years|