Tudor Pelagos Titanium Men's Watch
Only available in store
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
Please note that this is only a guide and will not take into account the style of ring. For example, if you are choosing a ring with a deep band width, you may need a larger size.
Our online price promise means that if you find any of our branded jewellery or watches in stock sold for a lower price elsewhere, we will happily match that price for you as long as the following applies...
For details of how to make a Price Promise claim in-store, please read our Price Promise policy
Tudor Pelagos Titanium Men's Watch (MX3831)
Free Tudor Watch Sizing
Tell us your wrist size in the checkout and we’ll adjust your bracelet watch before we despatch.
The standard bracelet size for Tudor is below.
The ultimate tool watch, this titanium Tudor Pelagos men’s watch is the perfect underwater companion. Fully-featured for underwater professionals, it’s been designed to excel in even the most extreme conditions.
At A Glance
- Fine brushed titanium bracelet with folding clasp
- 42mm satin finish titanium and stainless steel case with a blue titanium uni-directional rotating bezel and 500m water resistance
- Helium escape valve at 9 o’clock
- Scratch-resistant anti-reflective sapphire crystal glass
- Blue dial with luminous baton hour markers
- Snowflake hands
- Date window at 3 o’clock
- Powered by the Manufacture Calibre MT5612 (COSC) Self-winding mechanical movement with bidirectional rotor system
- Minimum power reserve of 70 hours
|Case Size (mm)||42|
|Clasp Type||Deployment Buckle|
|Glass Type||Sapphire Crystal Glass|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Years|