Item code: MW8472
In Stock, Free Next Day Delivery
TAG Heuer Monaco 1969 Automatic Chronograph Men's Watch| £5,050
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
Please note that this is only a guide and will not take into account the style of ring. For example, if you are choosing a ring with a deep band width, you may need a larger size.
Our online price promise means that if you find any of our branded jewellery or watches in stock sold for a lower price elsewhere, we will happily match that price for you as long as the following applies...
For details of how to make a Price Promise claim in-store, please read our Price Promise policy
TAG Heuer Monaco 1969 Automatic Chronograph Men's Watch (MW8472)
A symbol of innovation and excellence, this TAG Heuer Monaco 1969 automatic chronograph goes back to the brand's iconic roots and revisits the world's first square, water resistant, automatic chronograph in the history of Swiss watch making.
At A Glance
- Black perforated calfskin leather strap
- 39mm square stainless steel case with a polished bezel and 100m water resistance
- Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
- Blue dial with baton hour markers
- Two chronograph sub-dials
- Date window at 6 o’clock
- Powered by a TAG Heuer Calibre 11 automatic movement
- Minimum power reserve of 40 hours
|Case Size (mm)||39|
|Clasp Type||Fold Over Clasp|
|Glass Type||Sapphire Crystal Glass|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Years|