Tudor North Flag Automatic Men's Watch
Only available in selected stores
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
Please note that this is only a guide and will not take into account the style of ring. For example, if you are choosing a ring with a deep band width, you may need a larger size.
Our online price promise means that if you find any of our branded jewellery or watches in stock sold for a lower price elsewhere, we will happily match that price for you as long as the following applies...
For details of how to make a Price Promise claim in-store, please read our Price Promise policy
Tudor North Flag Automatic Men's Watch (MW8513)
Powered by Tudor’s first in-house Manufacture movement, this Tudor North Flag chronometer is a finely honed companion for any modern day adventurer. We love the pops of yellow against the powerful black background.
At A Glance
- Matte black leather strap with yellow stitching
- 40mm stainless steel case with a steel and black ceramic bezel and 100m water resistance
- Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal glass
- Black dial with silver coloured Arabic numeral and baton hour markers
- Date window at 3 o’clock
- Power reserve indicator at 9 o’clock
- Powered by the officially chronometer certified Tudor Manufacture Calibre MT5621 self-winding mechanical movement
- Minimum power reserve of 70 hours
|Case Size (mm)||40|
|Clasp Type||Deployment Buckle|
|Glass Type||Sapphire Crystal Glass|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Years|