Tudor North Flag Men's Watch
Out of stock
Tudor North Flag Men's Watch | £2,880
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
Please note that this is only a guide and will not take into account the style of ring. For example, if you are choosing a ring with a deep band width, you may need a larger size.
Our online price promise means that if you find any of our branded jewellery or watches in stock sold for a lower price elsewhere, we will happily match that price for you as long as the following applies...
For details of how to make a Price Promise claim in-store, please read our Price Promise policy
Tudor North Flag Men's Watch (MX3734)
Inspired by the coldest and most inhospitable places on the planet, this rugged Tudor North Flag men’s watch is powered by the brand’s first in-house Manufacture movement. It’s made to exceed expectations.
At A Glance
- Brushed stainless steel bracelet with folding clasp
- 40mm stainless steel case with a steel and black ceramic bezel and 100m water resistance
- Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal glass
- Black dial with silver coloured Arabic numeral and baton hour markers
- Date window at 3 o’clock
- Power reserve indicator at 9 o’clock
- Powered by the officially chronometer certified Tudor Manufacture Calibre MT5621 self-winding mechanical movement
- Minimum power reserve of 70 hours
|Case Size (mm)||40|
|Clasp Type||Deployment Buckle|
|Glass Type||Sapphire Crystal Glass|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Years|