We know that all of your Beaverbrooks jewellery and watches have a special meaning, and would always recommend that you take out separate insurance to protect them against theft and accidental loss or damage. We have a fantastic Jewellery and Watch Insurance which has been designed to give you complete piece of mind, and will protect your jewellery and watches for one year.
You can purchase our Jewellery and Watch Insurance from any Store of Beaverbrooks at the time of purchase up to a maximum of £5,000 per individual item. Cover is available to all UK residents and will include worldwide cover to ensure your jewellery or watch is safe whilst you’re on your travels (subject to terms and conditions).
If you’d like to arrange cover for an item ordered online then this will need to be completed in-store within 30 days of purchase. You will need to take your purchase and receipt with you to the store.
You will need to retain your insurance certificate as well as your original till receipt, as claims cannot be honoured without these documents.
The terms and conditions of our Jewellery and Watch insurance do not affect your statutory rights. For full details please contact our customer services team.
The following table displays the sum to be insured with related premium for Jewellery purchases:
£0.01 - £100.00
- The insurance provides cover for a Like for Like replacement
- Cover available to residents of the United Kingdom only.
- Your insured jewellery or watch will be covered anywhere in the world.
- Fixed period of one year cover. (see IMPORTANT NOTE TO CERTIFICATE HOLDER)
- There is no excess on this insurance.
- In the event of goods being exchanged or returned within 30 days the insurance may be cancelled provided there has been no claim.
- Replacement or repair following a claim can only be carried out by a branch of Beaverbrooks.
- Our Insurance provides cover protecting your jewellery or watch against theft or accidental damage or loss.
- It covers your jewellery or watch purchase up to a value of £5,000 per single item
- No cash settlements.
- There is no cover for losses from baggage unless carried by hand and personally supervised.
- There is no cover for theft from unattended vehicles unless the vehicle is securely locked and the property is within a locked compartment or boot of the vehicle.
- For items previously insured under Beaverbrooks 3 and 5 Year Jewellery Protection scheme, administered prior to 11th November 2013, you should refer to the terms and conditions issued which provides cover for a replacement item up to the retail value at the time of your original purchase.
The above details are only a brief summary of the terms and conditions. The full terms and conditions are provided at the time of purchase. If you would like to see a full copy before arranging your insurance please ask at any branch of Beaverbrooks.
If your item is damaged, please return it in person to any branch of Beaverbrooks along with proof of purchase and insurance certificate. All claims must be made within 30 days of the incident, as failure to do so may invalidate your claim. In the event of theft or loss, you must notify the police immediately and obtain a report form which will include a loss reference number. Failure to report the loss or theft to the police will invalidate your claim. The same process should be followed for theft or loss occurring outside the UK.
Cooling off period
If you change your mind, your Jewellery and Watch Insurance may be cancelled at any time within 30 days of inception of the contract. A full refund of your premium will be given, providing that no claim has been made and that you return your certificate to any branch of Beaverbrooks.
Some or all of the information which you supply to Beaverbrooks in connection with the insurance will be held on record by us. This information will never be passed on to any other organisation without your permission, other than is necessary to provide this insurance or to deal with a claim.
In the unlikely event of a complaint arising, you should write quoting the Insurance Certificate number and detailing your complaint to: T.H. March and Co. Limited, Hare Park House, Yelverton Business Park, Yelverton, Devon, PL20 7LS. Telephone (01822) 855555. Facsimile: (01822) 855566. E-mail: email@example.com
In the unlikely event that your complaint is not resolved at this stage, T. H. March & Co. Limited will supply you with full details on how to escalate your complaint if necessary. These details will include contact numbers for complaints services operated by the insurer, as well as contact details for the Financial Ombudsman Service who will deal with a complaint about the insurer themselves.
Important note to policy holder:
Please note that this policy is for a fixed term of one year only. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have alternative insurance arranged in place on expiry of this policy.
This insurance is administered by T.H. March & Co Limited, who are Jewellery Insurance Specialists on behalf of a major insurer, full details of which are shown on the certificate of insurance issued at the time cover is granted. Cover is for your jewellery and watch purchase up to a value of £5,000 per single item. For items over these limits please contact TH March & Co. Limited at www.thmarch.co.uk for more details, and quote reference number AA002T.