A Golden Opportunity To Work With The Best
The Sunday Times Best Companies
Find out why Beaverbrooks were voted 16th in The Sunday Times best companies to work for in 2016
Salary - £15,300 - 17,000 per annum pro rata (dependant on experience) + excellent benefits
Contract - Permanent - 30 hours per week over 5 days (Monday – Friday). Flexibility needed for peak periods up to full time
Location - Lytham St Annes, Lancashire
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Resourcing Assistant to join the People Support Department at Beaverbrooks, one of the largest jewellery retailers in the UK.
The successful Resourcing Assistant will support the In-house Recruitment Manager & Regional Recruitment & Training Managers and will be part of the People Engagement team. They will provide support in areas such as Recruitment & HR administration for our Office and Stores, to continue to attract high calibre applicants to Beaverbrooks.
Are you looking to join an award winning retailer, who is recognised as a Sunday Times Top 100 UK employer and Best Retailer at the UK Jewellery Awards 2016?
RESORCING ASSISTANT – THE ROLE:
- General administration relating to new starters and HR processes.
- Day to day administration for our online recruitment tracking system
- First line support for all office recruitment enquiries
- Post job adverts on job boards and industry relevant websites for office & store vacancies
- Update careers social media platforms
- Review office application forms and CV’s
- Conduct primary telephone interviews
- Coordination of first interview stages at the office and liaising with other managers to ensure the hiring process is smooth and efficient
- Organise meeting rooms for interviews
- Holiday cover for the Recruitment Administrator who looks after all administration for new starters, to include references check and offer letters. Also the management of regional inductions, including producing relevant materials and booking travel and accommodation for attendees
- Liaise with recruitment agencies communicating new vacancies when needed
- Supporting the In-house Recruitment Manager with a number of key recruitment projects
- Being an ambassador for the Beaverbrooks brand, at all times towards potential candidates, suppliers, internal stake holders and new colleagues
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Previous administrative experience from within a fast paced environment
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal (to enable you to effectively liaise on the phone with candidates and external suppliers
- Excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skills
- A ‘can do’ attitude and ability to pick things up quickly
- Exceptional organisation and time management skills, with the ability to multitask, working accurately on a number of projects at any one time
- Ability to be proactive and use own initiative as well as to work as part of a team
- Ability to work accurately with attention to detail
- Build positive working relationships and establish rapport with people at all levels
- Good IT skills, including Word and Excel
- Interest and knowledge of mainstream social channels e.g. Facebook & Twitter
- Previous experience from either an in-house or agency resourcing role would be ideal, yet not essential
- Experience of working with an Applicant Tracking System is ideal, yet not essential
Beaverbrooks the Jewellers have been a family run business since 1919 and with 67 stores nationwide, we continue to grow whilst retaining our strong family values, which are engrained in the business. We are a retail jeweller that has a reputation for exceptional quality and exacting standards and whose aim is to make it special for every customer, every time.
Our passion for Jewellery is matched by our passion for people. Integrity, enthusiasm and caring underline everything we do. It also happens to be just one of the reasons we have been named amongst the UKs top 25 workplaces for the past 13 years by the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to work for, at number 16 in 2016.
Our commitment to both charity and our communities has now become part of our DNA. Beaverbrooks donates 20 per cent of post-tax profits to its charitable trust and matches the funds that our people raise for local charities. Since the year 2000, Beaverbrooks have donated almost £10 million to worthy causes.
- Salaries increase from the starting salary following successful completion of the training period
- Structured inductions & ongoing training programmes
- Outstanding benefits package which includes 33 days holidays (inclusive of bank holidays), contributory pension, life assurance, healthcare plan, enhanced maternity package, maternity return to work bonus, paternity leave & employee childcare vouchers
- Outstanding staff discounts which extend to family & friends
- Regular staff events and occasions
- Employee & family support & counselling – Retail Trust
Closing date Sunday 24th JulyApply Now