A Golden Opportunity To Work With The Best
The Sunday Times Best Companies
Find out why we been have been voted in the Sunday Times Best Companies to work for the past 14 years
Salary: £20,000 - 25,000 per annum (dependant on experience)
Contract: Full time 37.5 hours per week (typical day 9am - 5pm)
Location: Lytham St Annes, Lancashire
We are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive Production Coordinator to join our Head Office team in Lytham St Annes. This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the largest jewellery and watch retailers in the UK, recognised as a Sunday Times Top 100 UK employer and Top (mid-sized) Retailer for the past 14 years.
PRODUCTION COORDINATOR – THE ROLE:
The Production Coordinator will be a valued member of the Marketing Department, responsible for coordinating the production and distribution of all printed collateral, working to defined deadlines. Working closely with the Brand Co-ordinator and Assistant Marketing Manager, the Production Coordinator will also plan the roll out and implementation of key seasonal and promotional campaigns in Beaverbrooks stores. They will be responsible for the timely and accurate display of these across the store estate, ensuring optimum impact and brand consistency.
An important part of the Production Coordinator’s role will be to manage the production budget, negotiating the most appropriate print solutions at the best price, working with our roster of production companies.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- You will develop an in-depth understanding of the wide variety of print processes and opportunities, becoming the print specialist within the marketing team.
- You will be responsible for coordinating artwork supply, print, storage and timely delivery of all marketing materials including store graphics and window decoration, brochures, direct mail, packaging, store event materials.
- You will be accountable for the production budget, negotiating the most cost effective print solutions and you will have targets to achieve relating to print spend. You will be expected to report on the progress of this on a quarterly basis.
- From approved creative concept, you will co-ordinate the roll out of in-store marketing campaigns and promotions. You will ensure these campaigns are delivered consistently across our network of stores which will involve:
- Supporting the Brand Coordinator to ensure all creative solutions are practical, impactful and on budget
- Creating and managing print matrixes and installation planning documents to guide store installation
- Reviewing installation photographs once live, feeding back inaccuracies
- You will be required on occasion to deliver campaigns on a tight turnaround as would be expected within a retail business.
- As the print specialist within the marketing team you will develop, and continually improve your understanding of print technology, processes and opportunities to ensure we are producing the best quality collateral at the best price.
- You will continually develop and refine our roster of print and distribution suppliers to ensure we have access to great innovation and most importantly obtain competitive quotes for every project.
- You will continually strive to optimise campaigns for all stores and improve the production and delivery of marketing collateral - to save money, increase quality or gain greater impact.
- You will be responsible for maintaining adequate stocks of marketing literature in store and distribution house, coordinating reprints of brochures and other marketing literature as required.
- You will be involved in store refits and launches, responsible for any printed items required, including customer communications, posters, hoardings etc.
- You will be responsible communicating campaign updates to the wider business.
- You will take part in regular marketing update meetings and planning sessions with the wider marketing team where you will be expected to contribute ideas, challenge and question others.
- You will be expected to support wider marketing activities should the business require it.
We are an award winning, family-owned business which started in 1919 and today has 69 stores nationwide. Our passion for Jewellery and Watches is matched by our passion for people. Integrity, enthusiasm and caring underline everything we do. This also happens to be just one of the reasons we have been a Sunday Times Top 100 Company for the past 14 years.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
We are looking for an organised, enthusiastic Marketing Assistant with the following skills and experience:
- Highly organised
- Keen negotiation skills
- A focus on detail, accuracy and consistency
- Project management experience
- A good knowledge of different print processes
- A passion for retail and marketing
- A strong command of the English language
- A creative flair and good eye for design
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated to work both independently and in a team
Just some of the outstanding benefits available:
- 33 days holiday per year, inclusive of bank holidays
- Outstanding staff discounts which extend to your family & friends
- Contributory Pension & Life Assurance
- Healthcare Plan
Application closing date – Monday 1st May
Lytham St Annes is commutable from Manchester, Preston, Chorley, Bolton, Lancaster, Blackburn, Burnley, Blackpool, Bury, Wigan and other locations throughout Lancashire & the North West.Apply Now