A Golden Opportunity To Work With The Best
The Sunday Times Best Companies
Find out why Beaverbrooks were voted 16th in The Sunday Times best companies to work for in 2016
Salary - £14,000 - 16,000 per annum (dependant on experience)
Contract - Full time 37.5 hours per week
Location - Lytham St Annes, Lancashire
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Assistant to join Beaverbrooks, one of the largest jewellery retailers in the UK.
Are you looking to join an award winning retailer, who is recognised as a Sunday Times Top 100 UK employer and Top (mid-sized) Retailer 2016?
MARKETING ASSISTANT – THE ROLE:
As Marketing Assistant, you will be part of the Marketing team and support the implementation of marketing activities to support our brand, PR, local marketing and social media channels helping to coordinate processes to ensure consistent efficiency.
You will be involved in a wide range of projects including social content publishing and monitoring, campaign implementation, administration and coordinating internal communication initiatives and promotional material.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Support PR and Social Media Manager:
- Social: Scheduling and creating content and artwork for social channels and compiling weekly evaluation reports
- PR: Managing journalist product and image requests, evaluating press coverage and supporting in store and media/blogger events
- Support Brand Marketing Coordinator with photoshoots and the development of brochures and key campaigns
- Support Retail Marketing Coordinator in delivering local marketing activities including artwork/online support and reviewing local marketing opportunities
- To coordinate all department administrative tasks
Beaverbrooks the Jewellers is an award winning, family-owned business which started in 1919 and today has 67 stores nationwide. Our passion for Jewellery is matched by our passion for people. Integrity, enthusiasm and caring underline everything we do. It also happens to be just one of the reasons we have been a Sunday Times Top 100 Company for the past 13 years.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
The successful candidate:
- Either a marketing graduate, a placement student or someone looking to start a career in marketing
- Passionate about Retail & Jewellery
- A ‘can do’ attitude and ability to pick things up quickly
- Exceptional organisation and time management skills, with the ability to multitask, working accurately on a number of projects at any one time.
- Ability to be proactive and use own initiative as well as to work as part of a team
- Ability to communicate clearly & confidently, working with colleagues, supplier agencies and clients across all communications.
- An interest in creative design, ideally with experience in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop programmes.
- PC efficient, primarily Microsoft Office
- Interest and knowledge of mainstream social channels e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest and Youtube.
Just some of the outstanding benefits available:
- 33 days holiday per year, inclusive of bank holidays
- Outstanding staff discounts which extend to your family & friends
- Contributory Pension & Life Assurance
- Healthcare Plan
- Regular staff events and occasions
Application closing date – Sunday 10th JulyApply Now