A Golden Opportunity To Work With The Best
The Sunday Times Best Companies
Find out why Beaverbrooks were voted 16th in The Sunday Times best companies to work for in 2016
Intranet Content Editor
Salary - £9.23 per hour (increasing to £9.74 per hour following successful completion of the transition period)
Contract - Guaranteed fixed term contract until end of June 2017 (A further extension isn’t guaranteed however there is the potential for this to be a 15 month contract)
Hours - 20 hours per week. Monday – Friday 11am – 3pm (These start/finish times can be slightly flexible)
Location - Lytham St Annes, Lancashire
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Intranet & Content Editor to join Beaverbrooks, one of the largest jewellery retailers in the UK.
The successful person will be responsible for creating and updating media onto the company intranet on a daily basis. The content will be displayed in various areas on the site and should be clear, concise and visually appealing to the viewing team members.
This is a maternity cover contract. The hours can be flexible and whilst there is a requirement to work Monday – Friday, the hours can be flexible and will be discussed at interview.
Are you looking to join an award winning retailer, who is recognised as a Sunday Times Top 100 UK employer and Top (mid-sized) Retailer 2016?
INTRANET CONTENT EDITOR
The role will predominantly involve:
- Update the Intranet homepage daily and weekly, including sourcing and updating video content & basic HTML code changes (training will be provided).
- Update department pages, by source and update the main banner image weekly, ensuring all URL links work properly.
- Obtain all DVD’s in Mp4 format and add them to the relevant channel
- Oversee My Yammer (Launching at stage two – February 2017) to include responding to all questions/comments via all department yammer pages and company yammer. Also, to create any polls, questions and posts to promote engagement and to promote collaboration.
- Resource Library - Create any new sections within the departments, including creating the back end area for documents & ensuring this area is easy to navigate.
- License management – ensure that intranet access is updated for all new starters and leavers.
- General Content management in line with our social media policies and the Beaverbrooks Way.
- You will be responsible for asking and acting on specific feedback for our new site, including navigation ease, speed of site & areas to develop.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
The successful candidate will be creative, energetic, enthusiastic and have good communications skills as they will be liaising with individual team members within the office and our store teams.
Essential experience of:
- General Microsoft SharePoint knowledge
- Video uploading using the MP4 format
- SharePoint file management
- Photoshop to use for the sites images
- Microsoft Word
Ideal (this can be trained if necessary):
- Basic HTML knowledge
- Survey Monkey
- Google analytics
- 33 days holiday per year, inclusive of bank holidays
- Outstanding staff discounts which extend to your family & friends
- Contributory Pension & Life Assurance
- Healthcare Plan
- Regular staff events and occasions