A golden opportunity to work with the best
THE SUNDAY TIMES BEST COMPANIES
Find out why Beaverbrooks were voted 16th in The Sunday Times best companies to work for in 2016
In-house Recruitment Manager
Salary - £30,000 - £35,000 (pro rata)+ excellent benefits
Contract - Fixed Term maternity cover contract initially until end of Dec 2017, with the possibility of it being extended further.
Hours - Over either 4 days (30 hrs per week) or 5 days (37.5 hours per week)
Location - Lytham St Annes, Lancashire
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an In-house Recruitment Manager to join the People Engagement Team at Beaverbrooks in Lytham St. Annes, Lancashire. Reporting to the Head of People Engagement, this is a pivotal role to the department that can be made your own, where you can make a real difference.
The successful Recruitment Manager will be part of the People Engagement team and will be responsible for managing head office & external store management recruitment, the design & implementation of advertising campaigns and to continue to attract high calibre applicants to Beaverbrooks.
In addition to this, the role also includes supporting the regional Recruitment & Training Managers with the recruitment & selection process in our 69 stores.
- Being an ambassador for the Beaverbrooks brand, at all times towards potential candidates, suppliers, internal stake holders and new colleagues
- Coordinating and managing our online applicant tracking system
- Coordination of all head office recruitment and management of the recruitment & selection process
- Supporting regional Recruitment & Training Managers with store recruitment
- Overseeing a number of key employee branding projects
- Management of careers social media platforms
- Monthly team level recruitment report
- Analysis of retention and turnover across the business
- Supporting Marketing & Web teams with recruitment materials for website
- Designing and implementing advertising campaigns for new roles and hard to fill vacancies.
- Aligning all recruitment materials with Company's values and culture
- Offer letters
- Manage a small team consisting of the Recruitment Administrator & Resourcing Assistant, who between them look after all administration for new starters, the management of regional inductions (including producing relevant materials and booking travel and accommodation for attendees) and other general recruitment & HR administration for our Office and Stores.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience ideally from both in-house & agency recruitment roles, preferably from within a customer facing sector such as retail, hospitality or leisure
- Excellent communication skills; being able to influence and negotiate with colleagues, management and board members alike
- Experience of working with an Applicant Tracking System
- Strong analytical, numeracy and literacy skills
- A passion for recruitment
- Good IT skills, including Word and Social Media
- The ability to work under pressure with multiple and conflicting tasks
- The ability to identify and implement improvements in the recruitment process
- Strong administration skills
Beaverbrooks the Jewellers have been a family run business since 1919 and with 68 stores nationwide, we continue to grow whilst retaining our strong family values, which are engrained in the business. We are a retail jeweller that has a reputation for exceptional quality and exacting standards and whose aim is to make it special for every customer, every time.
Our passion for jewellery & watches can be matched by our passion for people. Integrity, enthusiasm and caring underline everything we do. It also happens to be just one of the reasons we have been named amongst the UKs top 25 workplaces for the past 13 years by the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to work for, at number 16 in 2016.
Our commitment to both charity and our communities has now become part of our DNA. Beaverbrooks donates 20 per cent of post-tax profits to its charitable trust and matches the funds that our people raise for local charities. Since the year 2000, Beaverbrooks have given away almost £10 million to worthy causes.
Just some of the outstanding benefits available:
- Outstanding benefits package which includes 33 days holidays (inclusive of bank holidays), contributory pension, life assurance, healthcare plan, enhanced maternity package, maternity return to work bonus, paternity leave & employee childcare vouchers.
- Outstanding staff discounts which extend to family & friends
- Regular staff events and occasions
- Employee & family support & counselling – Retail Trust