A golden opportunity to work with the best
THE SUNDAY TIMES BEST COMPANIES
Find out why Beaverbrooks were voted 16th in The Sunday Times best companies to work for in 2016
E-Commerce Fulfilment Manager
Salary - Competitive
Contract - Permanent
Hours - Full Time - on a shift basis between 8.30am – 8.30pm Monday to Friday. Currently weekend hours are seasonal (during peak Christmas trading) however this could increase with continued growth of the operation.
Location - Lytham St Annes, Lancashire
An exciting vacancy has arisen for an eCommerce Fulfilment Manager to join the company and lead an ever-growing Fulfilment operation. As eCommerce Fulfilment Manager, you will be responsible for all aspects of the fulfilment operation, leading the Fulfilment team and shaping the eCommerce delivery strategy.
Servicing both the Beaverbrooks.co.uk eCommerce site and sales of Beaverbrooks jewellery on next.co.uk, you will be expected to streamline the fulfilment operation, continually improving operational efficiency whilst enhancing service levels and minimising costs.
- You will be responsible for ensuring orders are fulfilled within advertised timeframes and to the minimum service level deemed acceptable to the company, whilst constantly looking for ways to optimise performance and reduce costs.
- You will be responsible for stock coming in and out (to/from stores and customers).
- You will be required to oversee the fraud process, ensuring orders are correctly audited and risk mitigated.
- You will be expected to own and optimise all carrier relationships, working to build partnerships that support and benefit the business.
- You will ensure carriers and other partners meet the terms outlined in the SLA.
- You will develop and deliver daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting for in areas of service, performance, staffing and cost.
- You will ensure that procedures conform to both legislation and best practice.
- You will be responsible for resource planning, ensuring that the department is always staffed accordingly and that seasonal peaks are carefully planned.
- You will support your management team (supervisors/assistant managers) in leading day-to-day operations.
- You will collaborate with other operational departments to ensure the Fulfilment operation works in unison with the rest of the business.
- You will be required to take ownership for the recruitment, selection, development and wellbeing of the team.
- You will introduce quantitive measures/KPIs to benchmark individual performance and set development goals to consistently improve ROI.
- You will devise short, medium and long-term strategies for the optimisation and expansion of the Fulfilment operation, gaining stakeholder buy-in.
- You will be expected to work with the Head of eCommerce to develop the delivery strategy, introducing new delivery services as required.
Beaverbrooks the Jewellers have been a family run business since 1919 and with 68 stores nationwide, we continue to grow whilst retaining our strong family values, which are engrained in the business. We are a retail jeweller that has a reputation for exceptional quality and exacting standards and whose aim is to make it special for every customer, every time.
Our passion for jewellery & watches can be matched by our passion for people. Integrity, enthusiasm and caring underline everything we do. It also happens to be just one of the reasons we have been named amongst the UKs top 25 workplaces for the past 13 years by the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to work for, at number 16 in 2016.
Our commitment to both charity and our communities has now become part of our DNA. Beaverbrooks donates 20 per cent of post-tax profits to its charitable trust and matches the funds that our people raise for local charities. Since the year 2000, Beaverbrooks have given away almost £10 million to worthy causes.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- At least 3 years’ experience within a dispatch/fulfilment role (preferably retail)
- Experience of managing or supervising a team
- Knowledge of order fulfilment systems and warehouse operations
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience in resource planning and productivity management
- Experience of budget control
- Evidence of devising and implementing cost-saving initiatives
- Proven relevant experience of improving services/processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Highly driven
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Competitive salary
- Outstanding benefits package which includes 33 days holidays (inclusive of bank holidays), contributory pension, life assurance, healthcare plan, enhanced maternity package, maternity return to work bonus, paternity leave & employee childcare vouchers
- Outstanding staff discounts which extend to family & friends
- Regular staff events and occasions
Closing date for applications: End of business – Monday 14th NovemberApply Now