A Golden Opportunity To Work With The Best
The Sunday Times Best Companies
Find out why Beaverbrooks were voted 16th in The Sunday Times best companies to work for in 2016
Digital Marketing Coordinator
Salary - 25k – 28k, depending on experience
Contract - Temporary, maternity cover (minimum 12 month contract)
Hours - Full Time (37.5 hours per week)
Location - Lytham St Annes, Lancashire
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Digital Marketing Coordinator to join the Ecommerce Team at Beaverbrooks in Lytham St. Annes, Lancashire. Reporting to the Head of Ecommerce, the Digital Marketing Co-Ordinator will work within the eCommerce team and also support the Marketing team where needed.
The eCommerce team at Beaverbrooks are responsible for the ongoing development of the customer experience online, including merchandising of the online product catalogue, maintenance of all digital content and the conduct of digital advertising, whilst continually ensuring the website conforms to industry best practices.
Are you a Digital Marketing Coordinator wanting to join an award winning retailer, who is recognised as a Sunday Times Top 100 UK employer?
The role of the Digital Marketing Co-Ordinator is to expand the company’s online presence by driving high quality traffic to the website whilst maximising ROI. The Digital Marketing Co-Ordinator will take ownership and responsibility for all digital campaigns including but not limited to PPC, SEO, Retargeting, Display and Social Media advertising. A major part of the role is the management of the search marketing programme, and so the successful candidate will have extensive hands-on experience managing SEM campaigns.
- You will be responsible for the creation and management of pay-per-click advertising campaigns, from keyword research to bid and budget management.
- You will be responsible for improving SEO performance by making on-page changes and maintaining meta information.
- You will also be expected to input into the business’ content strategy and devise content ideas to enhance SEO performance.
- Where required, you will support the eCommerce Campaign Co-Ordinator with the management of the affiliate programme, ensuring it’s meeting wider digital marketing objectives.
- You will be responsible for managing retargeting campaigns, using 3rd party providers.
- You will work with the PR and Social Media Manager to plan social media campaigns and be responsible for the implementation and optimisation of these on a day-to-day level.
- You will also be expected to contribute to and manage brand/tactical digital campaigns, including but not limited to display advertising.
- You may be required to manage the relationship between external digital marketing agencies.
- You will set objectives and targets for all activity, to ensure spend has expectations and a measurable return.
- You will be required to provide regular reporting and analysis on all digital marketing activity so that stakeholders are kept up-to-date with performance. You will therefore need to be familiar with Google Analytics and its reporting capabilities.
- You will keep up-to-date with the latest industry developments in SEO and digital marketing, highlighting and potential new opportunities.
Beaverbrooks the Jewellers have been a family run business since 1919 and with 68 stores nationwide, we continue to grow whilst retaining our strong family values, which are engrained in the business. We are a retail jeweller that has a reputation for exceptional quality and exacting standards and whose aim is to make it special for every customer, every time.
Our passion for jewellery & watches can be matched by our passion for people. Integrity, enthusiasm and caring underline everything we do. It also happens to be just one of the reasons we have been named amongst the UKs top 25 workplaces for the past 13 years by the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to work for, at number 16 in 2016.
Our commitment to both charity and our communities has now become part of our DNA. Beaverbrooks donates 20 per cent of post-tax profits to its charitable trust and matches the funds that our people raise for local charities. Since the year 2000, Beaverbrooks have given away almost £10 million to worthy causes.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Ideally educated to degree level
- Excellent communication skills
- A commercial attitude with experience of budgets and KPIs
- A good understanding of eCommerce and the internet
- A good understanding of social media channels and advertising functions, particularly Facebook
- Highly numerate with strong analytical skills
- Hands-on SEO experience working on a live website
- Experience assisting with or managing digital marketing campaigns, preferably in the retail sector
- Strong competencies in Microsoft Excel
- Experience using Google Analytics or a similar analytics package
- Experience and understanding of Google Adwords and Search Console
Just some of the outstanding benefits available:
- 33 days holiday per year, inclusive of bank holidays
- Outstanding staff discounts which extend to your family & friends
- Contributory Pension & Life Assurance
- Healthcare Plan
- Regular staff events and occasions