A Golden Opportunity To Work With The Best
The Sunday Times Best Companies
Find out why we been have been voted in the Sunday Times Best Companies to work for the past 14 years
Sorry, this vacancy has now closed.View Current Vacancies
Email and CRM Marketing Executive
Location - Head Office, Lytham St.Annes
£20,000 – £25,000 + excellent benefits
Temporary - 6 months initially
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Email & CRM Marketing Executive to join the marketing team at Beaverbrooks the Jewellers in Lytham St. Annes, Lancashire. There is the opportunity for the successful person to work from home 1 day per week.
This is a temporary, 6 month contract initially however has the potential to become a permanent contract in future.
Are you an Email and CRM Marketing Executive wanting to join an award winning retailer, who is recognised as a Sunday Times Top 100 UK employer?
Playing a vital role within the marketing, team, the focus for the Email and Marketing Executive will be to optimise email communications to engage Beaverbrooks customers and drive sales.
The successful candidate will develop the email plan, working closely with our marketing, eCommerce and design teams. They will then be responsible for the effective and timely delivery of the plan, including creative briefing, build, data selection and testing. They will also be responsible for reviewing and reporting on the results of emails to understand true effectiveness and make recommendations on future email activity.
As part of this role, the Email & CRM Executive will also work with the Marketing Manager to plan direct mail campaigns to portions of the customer base, and will be responsible for delivering these, working with our creative and production agencies.
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- The ideal candidate will have 12 months experience on consumer email programmes and will have experience working with multiple email service providers
- Retail marketing experience
- Ability to demonstrable experience of executing consumer email programmes end to end
- Strong understanding of e-marketing best practices
- Experience of working with multiples ESPs is essential
- Confident in reading, translating and manipulating data - to plan and report on campaign effectiveness
- Experience of working with web analytics packages is ideally, yet not essential
- Experience of executing direct mail campaigns is also ideal
- A proactive, resourceful and self-starting approach - ability to hit the ground running
- A great collaborator and team player
- Results focused – to help continually drive ROI of email programmes
- Customer focused
- Highly organised, aswell as flexible and solutions-based when required.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at any one time
- Passionate about retail
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
We have been a family run business since 1919, and still hold those family values close to our hearts today. We are very proud to be a well known name on the high street and in the business world for our integrity, passion and caring approach. We offer the highest quality jewellery and diamonds on the high street, and only the world’s best brands.
At Beaverbrooks, we believe it’s about how we spend our time in life, the memories we create of fun & laughter, of shared successes, of overcoming challenges and of caring for others. It is about learning new skills, challenging ourselves to do more, and making those dreams happen.
With over 800 people and 65 stores throughout the United Kingdom, not to mention our internet and mail order teams, we are working hard at ‘Making it Special’ for our customers and our people, by creating wonderful experiences which in turn enrich people’s lives.
Lytham St Annes is commutable from Manchester, Preston, Chorley, Bolton, Lancaster, Southport, Liverpool, Blackburn, Burnley, Skelmersdale, Blackpool, Bury, Wigan and other locations throughout Lancashire.Apply for this role