Terms & Conditions
1. Entry into this prize draw confirms your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and your agreement to be bound by the decisions of Beaverbrooks the Jewellers.
2. The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over (except employees and families of the Promoter and its affiliate companies, agencies and anyone professionally connected with the promotion). No cash alternatives or substitutions, the prize is not transferable, non-refundable and no change will be given.
3. The competition is open for one week from Tuesday 18 October 2016 until Tuesday 25 October 2016.
4. One winner will be chosen from all entries received across Facebook and will receive a £100 Beaverbrooks Gift Card.
5. To enter through Facebook, entrants must follow the link and fill in all required fields, and explain, in no more than 100 words, why they plan to propose before Christmas.
6. The winners will be informed of their prize by Friday 11 November.
7. The winners will be chosen based on the merits of their entries.
8. Once a winner is notified that they have won, the winner will have 48 hours to claim their prize. After this time, Beaverbrooks reserves the right to pass on the prize to a new winner.
9. By entering the competition, entrants agree for their name and entry to be used by Beaverbrook’s in social media communications and possible press or marketing material referencing the competition.
10. By entering the competition, you agree to Beaverbrooks contacting you by any contact details provided. Beaverbrooks respects your privacy and will not share your details with any third party.
11. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for technical issues or any problems entrants may have with entering the competition.
12. Full details of the prize will be supplied to the winners following notification.
13. Any personal data provided by, and relating to, the entrants will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual's consent. Personal data relating to entrants will be retained by the Promoter for a reasonable period after the Competition closes to ensure the Promoter operates competitions in a consistent manner and to deal with any queries on the competition.
14. The winners’ names can be obtained by sending a SAE to Beaverbrooks competitions, 39-40 Calthorpe Road, Birmingham, B15 1TS. No other correspondence shall be entered concerning the result and the Promoter's decision is final.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion if, in its absolute discretion, it considers it necessary to do so. The Promoter shall not exercise this right unreasonably.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which it believes to be fraudulent or based on misconduct.
17. This promotion and these terms are governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
18. Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this promotion. Promoter: Beaverbrooks the Jewellers Ltd, Adele House, 32-34 Park Road, Lytham St. Annes, Lancashire, FY8 1RE.